THE GARMIN 2021 RANGE IS NOW LIVE AT AMERICAN GOLF HERE
Garmin Approach S42
Garmin has got your game on and off the course with Approach® S42, a GPS golf smartwatch that puts information from more than 42,000 CourseView maps worldwide on your wrist. The Green View feature allows manual pin positioning so you can quickly reference distances to the front, middle and back of the green as well as hazards and doglegs. The AutoShot round analyser measures and auto-records detected shot distances; pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for more automatic game tracking capabilities. Pair with the Garmin Golf™ app for strokes gained analysis, to participate in leaderboards and tournaments and gain more insights into your game. Wear the watch all day, and get smart notifications and activity-tracking features.
Garmin Approach S12
Garmin have your game with Approach® S12, a golf watch designed to turn on when you tee off. Get key yardages to the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs, on 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide. Keep score from the watch itself and upload directly to the Garmin Golf™ app1to participate in weekly leaderboards. Pair with optional Approach® CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for more automatic game tracking capabilities. Play longer with a battery life that holds up — get up to 30 hours in GPS mode.
Approach S12 Features & Benefits
· New round watch design with a high-resolution sunlight-readable display
· More than 42,000 courses preloaded from around the world
· Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs
· Keep score right on the watch and upload directly to the Garmin Golf™ app to participate in weekly leaderboards
· Automatically keep track of your score and how far you hit with each club with compatible Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately)
Battery life: up to 30 hours in GPS mode
Clip the thin GPS device to your pocket, or use the lanyard loop to mount it on a golf bag, to see distances to the green at a glance — for up to 30 hours on a single charge. Use big-numbers mode to display accurate yardage measurements to the front, back and middle of the green. See positions of the hazards and doglegs on a hole, so you can find the best way to navigate each shot. This rangefinder comes preloaded with more than 42,000 courses worldwide and gets wireless course updates, so you can easily play your favourites. Pair with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) to automatically track your shots. Your shot data, scores and stats will be automatically uploaded to the Garmin Golf™ app, so you can see your game, participate in weekly leaderboards and more.
· Mount the compact GPS golf rangefinder anywhere using the built-in clip and lanyard loop
· View yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards and doglegs
· Choose from more than 42,000 preloaded courses worldwide, featuring wireless course updates1
· Easily keep score on the course and upload directly to the Garmin Golf™ app to participate in weekly leaderboards
· Green View display shows shape of the green with manual pin placements
· Pair with Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately) for automatic game tracking and uploads to the Garmin Golf app
· Durable device is IPX7 water-rated so you can keep playing, even in the rain
· Long-running, rechargeable battery delivers up to 30 hours of battery life in GPS mode